2021 Lodge One Day of Service will be held in Forest Park on Saturday, May 15 from 9:00am – 2:00pm (rescheduled from May 8). We will be performing trash pick up surrounding the trails of Kennedy Forest. The One Day of Service is an opportunity where everyone from the Lodge can come and help with a service project. There is no fee. Bring gloves and a water bottle.
Location and Times
May 15, 2021
9 AM – 2 PM
Location: Forest Park
What to Bring/Wear
- Work Gloves
- Long Pants (to protect skin from underbrush & possible poison ivy exposure)
- Sturdy, Close Toed Shoes with socks
- Dress in attire appropriate for weather conditions
- Full Water Bottle
- Snack and/or a Sack Lunch (to comply with COVID safety concerns, the Lodge will not be serving a lunch)
Where to Park
- Meet at Pavilion 11 (circled in red) located off Wells Dr in Kennedy Forest near Hwy 64 and Skinker Blvd.
- There is limited parking at the Pavilion itself, and you can park along both sides of the drive near the Pavilion.