2017 Fall Reunion
The Fall Reunion is the biggest event that Shawnee Lodge puts on each year! 2,000+ Arrowmen will be in attendance as we induct new members into our Order, witness Arrowmen seal their membership in our Order, and much more!
Event Check-In Information
Check-In Information coming soon!
Fall Reunion Leadership Team
Patrick Bynum – Fall Reunion Chairman
Hayden Rosenthal – Lodge Chief
Kevin Wiese – Fall Reunion Adviser
Phil Combs – Lodge Adviser
The 2017 Shawnee Lodge Fall Reunion will take place at S-F Scout Ranch from September 8th-10th, 2017.
Ordeal Candidates completing their induction should select the “Candidate” ticket. This ticket includes all meals on Saturday, an event patch, and access to all weekend programs.
Shawnee Lodge Members should select either “Brother without Dinner” or “Brother with Dinner” tickets. Both tickets include access to the weekend programs and an event patch. The “Brother with Dinner” ticket includes the Saturday night dinner.
2017 Season Pass Holders need to register using the password that was mailed to them. Upon entering your password, the system will allow you to add a ticket for Saturday night dinner($5) If you are a season pass holder and have questions, please email email@example.com
Your OA Member Number is required for each member attending the reunion. Your OA Member Number is the same as your BSA Member ID, which is located on your membership card. If you have questions or encounter issues with registering, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The Lodge Officers and Chairmen have a great weekend planned. We look forward to seeing you there.
Thank you for your support of the Shawnee Lodge and the Order of the Arrow.
Rules and Regulations
The Lodge will enforce the following rules to insure that all Brothers and Candidates have a safe and enjoyable weekend. Your cooperation is absolutely essential to keeping the weekend emergency-free.
- Do not arrive before 4:00pm. The gates will be locked; you will not be able to enter. In the past, those arriving early have created problems in the layout of the campsites and chapter area headquarters. While this is a youth run event, it is not necessary – or desired – that a Scout leave school early.
- Thanks to past service projects by chapter, the east side of the main asphalt road will be open to head-in parking. The road can be rough, be cautious! Signs will be posted on the west side of this road prohibiting stopping or parking. We would like this road to be open for two-way traffic.
- No parallel parking on or next to the main road.
- Please make use of the expanded areas of the camporee field west of the power cut for camping and parking.
- The power cut road is open for one-way traffic only. Head-in parking is allowed on both sides.
- Do not drive on the camporee field. Nobody wants to sleep in your tire ruts.
- No traffic will be allowed in the camporee field area from 2-5 and 9-11pm on Saturday. If you need to leave during this time, move your car to the designated area past the Rand Building prior to the closure time.
- No individuals are allowed in the back of trucks.
- The S-F Ranch speed limit is 20 M.P.H. Due to the large number of people in camp, please drive at a slower speed and use caution when driving on the roads near the camporee area. Slow down on gravel roads, “One Scout’s life is worth your time, please slow down. The speed limit will be strictly enforced.
Lodge Officer Elections
Lodge Officer Elections will take place Friday night at the Reunion. All Arrowmen under the age of 21 will be able to vote in the elections. Participation by all Arrowmen is encouraged as the Lodge elects its leaders for the next year.
The list of candidates seeking lodge office this year are located below.